Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
On August 1, 2017, the digital market saw a new cryptocurrency based on the BTC blockchain, which was named Bitcoin Cash. The split occurred on the block 478558 Bitcoin. It had a common part of the blockchain until the hard fork, and all subsequent blocks were already formed into a new chain. Bitcoin Cash is called the most successful fork of bitcoin.
How can I estimate the time of transaction confirmation?
It is important to keep in mind that to increase the number of confirmations, a new block must appear. Blocks of Bitcoin Cash, like Bitcoin, can go from 1 to 75 minutes. The average time for a Bitcoin Cash block to appear is 10 minutes. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash is not a fast currency.
If you are unable to send coins to our address
If your wallet does not accept our payment address, try adding «bitcoincash:» to the beginning of the address. This may be due to the fact that your wallet does not support an address without a prefix. Many wallets are strict about address formats.
You may be using a wallet that does not support the new BCH address format. In this case, you can use the address conversion service. To do this, insert the given address into the line and press the Convert button. The Legacy tab will display the old address format.
- The address you received from us: qztfskga5nqp97vuzufzhxyfky0nfa2kd5lwv5ecp6
- Legacy address (legacy address format): 1EjGs7C1N7e2QEqg343dvQN1UEEF97Btwi
Despite the dramatic difference in spelling, they refer to the same wallet.
Bitcoin Cash network fee
Today, the average fee for a Bitcoin Cash transaction is no more than a cent — $0.0046.
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
Ripple account activation
If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To activate a Ripple account, you need to send at least 20 XRP to it, which are frozen forever. This stock is attributed to spam protection. The purpose of the fees is to protect the network from DoS attacks, making them too expensive for hackers.
What if the Destination tag was not specified when needed?
Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple and other coins. Many services have protection on addresses, which does not allow transactions without a tag.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the Xrpscan service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, please write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Bitcoin Cash and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the «Exchange now» button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Bitcoin Cash to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Ripple will be sent instantly.