Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Tether (USDT) was created by Tether Limited in 2014. The developers were able to qualitatively implement a curious idea — to combine a real-life currency and blockchain technology. As a result, the USDT stablecoin appeared — its rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar.
In 2018, USDT was released on the Ethereum blockchain using the ERC-20 protocol. This made Tether compatible with decentralized apps, dramatically increased transaction speed, and dramatically reduced fees. At this time, Tether on the ETH blockchain is the most popular among users.
USDT smart contract
Do not submit USDT through a third party contract. Our exchanger does not accept transactions that are sent by third party smart contracts, except for the original USDT contract.
To work with tokens, the wallet must have ETH. It is very difficult to calculate the exact amount of ETH to send a transaction. During periods of high load, it can change significantly. Each token can have a different transaction value. Therefore, it is better that the amount of ETH on the wallet is slightly higher than the average fee on the network at the moment. The average commission can be estimated using the Blockchair analytical service.
The system does not see the transaction, what should I do?
If you have sent funds, but there are no changes, check your transaction in an explorer (etherscan.io or blockchair.com) and make sure that the transaction was created.
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, contact technical support, we will be able to help you promptly.
A brief history of Trust Wallet Token
Trust Wallet Token (TWT) was created in March 2020 to develop the community and attract new users. Initially TWT was launched on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20), then moved to Binance Chain (BEP-2), and in October became available on Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20). Since its launch, Trust Wallet Token has been a success and is an important part of the Binance ecosystem.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Trust Wallet Token. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance chain Blockchain Speed
Binance chain is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Tether (ERC20) and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the «Exchange now» button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Tether (ERC20) to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Trust Wallet Token (BEP2) will be sent instantly.