EXCHANGE CARDANO TO CHAINLINK
What do you need to know?
- The average time of the exchange of ADA to LINK — 5 minutes
- Only 15 confirmations of the Cardano blockchain are needed to complete the exchange
- Our exchanger only sends transactions to the original LINK contract
A brief history of Cardano
At the end of 2014, former Ethereum developer Charles Hoskins put together a team to create a Cardano platform that, in his opinion, had to meet all his requirements. With the help of the platform, Charles Hoskins wanted to introduce cryptocurrency into the real economy, make microtransactions convenient and create convenient conditions for launching reliable and secure decentralized applications.
Cardano address formats
There are 2 types of Cardano addresses:
- Byron is the first version of an address that starts with «A» or «D».
- Shelley is a new type of address based on the bech32 format. The address starts with «addr1». A feature of these addresses is their compactness. If earlier all information was stored in the blockchain, now only the most necessary remains there. Also, the new address model allows for up to 123 address versions.
Speed and fee in the Cardano blockchain
The exchange requires 15 confirmations. Blocks in the ADA blockchain appear approximately every 20 seconds. The average time for confirmation of an exchange is 5 minutes.
The Cardano blockchain fees are very small — less than 1 cent.
Chainlink at a glance
Chainlink is a cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain. The LINK token inherits the functionality of the ERC-20 standard, although it itself complies with the ERC-677 standard.
Chainlink (LINK) is the first decentralized oracle service of its kind. The ChainLink project allows smart contracts to use ChainLink oracle services to interact with systems of other payment networks using various APIs.
LINK smart contract
Our exchanger only sends transactions to the original LINK contract. Transactions are not sent to addresses of third-party contracts.
My order is completed, but I cannot see the funds in my wallet, what should I do?
We send Ethereum tokens with an average commission so that the receiving party does not have to wait long for the receipt. But sometimes, with the increased load on the Ethereum network, the transaction can get stuck in the mempool and not get into the block. The status of such a transaction is «Pending». The etherscan.io explorer gives information about the expected processing time of a transaction, but you need to understand that this value is not exact and may change depending on the situation.
If a transaction sent by us cannot be confirmed for a long time, contact technical support with a request to push the transaction through.